Self-adhesive die-cut parts
With our renowned raw material suppliers in the field of industrial bonding technology, we are specialists in the production of self-adhesive die-cut parts. Die-cut parts are parts made from single-sided and double-sided adhesive materials, individually produced according to customer specifications.
Together with our renowned raw material suppliers in industrial adhesive technology, we are your expert for the production of self-adhesive die-cut parts. Die-cut parts are parts produced from one-sided and double-sided adhesive material to customers’ specifications. We have the expertise to produce highly complex contours and geometries. Depending on the process and application, we develop the optimum die-cutting solution from suitable material. SSA Europe also offers die-cut parts in standard sizes for retail. Self-adhesive die-cut parts is the frequently used umbrella term for self-adhesive stamped parts, glue points and labels.
Fields of application of self-adhesive die-cut parts:
- Self-adhesive die-cut parts for the automotive and automotive supply industries to join two materials together
- For temporary or permanent bonding and bonding on special surfaces
- Covering labels for various painting processes
- Protective film for displays or sensitive surfaces in the electronics industry
- Household appliances: for sealing, insulation and protection from rattling
- Abrasion-protection for industrial applications
- Self-adhesive die-cut parts for labelling and marking in mechanical engineering, for product protection and identification
- and many more ...